Thank you for coming! I've decided to seek your Collective Wisdom to revitalize this blog.
As you can see, it's been a long time since I've blogged here. This because even when I was posting more often, the number of comments I got was...minimal.
What was wrong?
Some guesses, in no particular order....
1. It started before social networking took off. No Facebook, no Twitter, no Delicious.
2. Following #1, there weren't enough good ways to bring it to the attention of potential readers.
3. Perhaps my posts were too detailed? I tried to change that, with no appaent effect.
4. Not snazzy enough? Doing a blog through Blogger limits you in what you can put up here.
1. Take advantage of social networking (#1 previous section).
2. Use #1 and #2 (previous secion)to make more noise!
3. Stop using greasy kid stuff (Blogger). Get my own domain, fire up WordPress.
4. Import some of the content from here to the new blog, keeping in mind any comments you have on #3 (previous section).
How can you help?
1. Nose around. Consider my points above, and feel free to add to them.
2. Tell it like it is. You can't offend me.
3. Be practical. Saying "you need more oomph" isn't practical unless you clue me to how I might get the oomph.
What do I promise?
1. I'll consider each and every comment carefully.
2. I'll reply to each and every comment here.
3. I will act on as many as I can.
4. I will acknowledge your help in my new blog.
5. I will be ever so grateful!
I look forward to your thoughts.